Monday, February 23, 2015

New Earrings Monday

Sea Shell Earrings by BayMoonDesign
I have taken the challenge of making a pair of earrings a week.  It is time to show what I have been up to.  This time of year, it is easy to do a little day dreaming about my favorite spots to seek some inspiration for new earrings to share with you.  The beach is one of my favorite places to be so I love to use shells and sea glass in jewelry.  These artisan sterling silver earrings are made with Czech glass beads that remind me of seashells.  I combined the seashells with what looks like sea glass and added a white swarovski crystal to each.  These beads are meticulously wire wrapped with sterling silver wire. The earwires on these seashell earrings are hand forged by me. I love the size of these sea shell earring. They are small enough that a professional woman can wear them to work. They are also very cute with casual clothes.


The beach is always calling to me!
I also like to spend time in the woods.  Camping and hiking are favorite activities of mine.  I love to see all the wonderful shades of green in the early part of the summer when the leaves are new, lush, and green.


Can't wait to see  new fresh and lush leaves

Green is one of my favorite colors.  It is always fresh.


Long Green Ceramic Earrings available for purchase

I was lucky to come across a pair of pretty pastel green ceramics for these earrings. These long green earrings are made with artisan ceramics by Marsha Neal Studio.  I love her beads!  I added gun metal earwires give them a bohemian look.  The pastel green earrings are boho chic don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Great is my favorite color also so that second pair is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful earrings. My favorite color is also green. I Can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete