Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Online Store Arrives at the Pacific Ocean--Coast to Coast at Last

Add caption
We finally reach the Pacific Ocean!  Our first stop was San Clemente which is located on the California  midway between Los Angeles and San Diego.  It is a beautiful city of about 65,000 and it is know for its ocean, hill, and mountain views, a pleasant climate.  I think that its Spanish Colonial style architecture which is everywhere make it a real gem to visit.


Amtrak train travels along the coast

 I spotted an Amtrak train that goes along the coast.  I found that an unusual sight and not something that I have ever seen before. I bet it would be a beautiful trip to take.




San Clemente use to be an a small,  peaceful surfers' town.  The beach is very much central to the it.  It has lots of great spots to enjoy the sun, surf, and food. 


Shore birds
I couldn't resist putting my toes in the water and wishing I had time to try my newly developed standup paddleboard skills in the Pacific Ocean.  I did spot some standup paddle boards along the beach so I know others are enjoying the sport there.  I also couldn't resist taking some photos of the the local birds enjoying the beach.  If you are familiar with my Bay Moon Design Jewelry, you know I incorporate birds in my designs.  I also use shells and sea glass that I find on the beach.  Sadly, no shells of sea glass to be found today.

No comments:

Post a Comment