Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Online Etsy Store Travels to Atlanta, Georgia and Downtown Nashville, Tennessee

My camper with my online Etsy store
I took my online Etsy store to Atlanta, Georgia to visit my daughter and her husband.  We stayed at a campsite on Lake Lanier which is a favorite spot of theirs.  They go stand up paddle boarding and wind surfing there regularly.

Lake Lanier in Georgia
The cool wind off the water was delightful.  We cooked some steaks out on the grill and caught up on news.

Bay Moon Design Nautical Earrings
Before leaving I gifted my daughter with a pair of my latest design of nautical earrings.  These earrings have some anchors that I found recently on Aunties Beads. We both share a love of the water and sailing.  I thought they would be a perfect  new addition for my online store and for her.

Downtown Nashville, TN
Our next stop on our 6 week road trip was Nashville.  The historic downtown was lots of great places to listen to live music, grab some barbeque ribs, and shop.

If you are in the market for boots, this town has plenty.  Personally, in this heat I prefer my flip flops!


An Elvis sighting in downtown Nashville, TN
We caught a glimpse of Elvis.  My husband enjoyed having his photo taken with him.
Paddle boat on the river in downtown Nashville
Before leaving the downtown, we walked down to the river that flows through the area.  It is hard to believe that this peaceful river was the scene of major flooding and destruction.

In my next blog, I will share with you our experiences at Opryland, Ryman Auditorium, and Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the anchor earrings and the photo of your husband & Elvis :) Looks like a lot of fun traveling the country!

    ReplyDelete