Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bead Table Wednesday Inspired by Fall Colors and Texture

Leather Triple Wrap Bracelet by Bay Moon Design


Welcome to Bead Table Wednesday where I share with you what is on my beading table. This week it is an orange triple wrap leather bracelet that I made with fall in mind. I think that the colors are perfect for fall.


Colors and textures in fall leaves

 This time of year you can help but notice all of the orange leaves and pumpkins.  If you look closely at both you see texture.   Leather is perfect for the fall because it also has texture.  This year we are seeing lots of leather in jewelry.  The orange deer hide leather that I used is soft and perfect for an earthy, feminine look. The metal ribbon link is sterling silver. I love the rich look of the leather with the silver. The leaf charm is a handmade artisan bead by Humblebeads.


  Don't you think this bracelet is perfect for the fall?





1 comment: