Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Graphicstock


Graphic from GraphicStock.com


I want to give a shout out to GraphicStock.comGraphicStock.com is a subscription-based website that provides members with unlimited downloads of stock graphics, stock images, icons, buttons, backgrounds, textures and more.  Instead of charging per download, members can download as much as they want  for less than the price of just one graphic at many competing sites.
They do a great job in providing high quality content.

Photo from Graphic Stock
 
I welcome the ability to download pre-drawn images that I can edit and alter to fit my needs. The variety of re-sizable vector graphics on this site allows me to find just the right combination of images to edit into the perfect design for me.  If a were working on creating videos, brochures, form etc., these graphics would be enable me to create professional looking materials at a low cost to me.
What I love is that everything you download is yours to keep and use forever and is royalty free.

I have used their graphics in my blogs.  Graphics do a lot to make a blog interesting and draw the reader into the content.

This summer graphic can be seen in my Bay Moon Design blog that features a bracelet of mine that is inspired by the summer ocean.

On this same blog I look the owls that I downloaded from Graphic Stock on the left and created my own graphic on the right.  I was able to customize the graphic specifically for this blog. 


Graphic Stock Image on left, Bay Moon Design image on right
I used this Mother's day card on another blog to advertise a Mother's Day sale in my Bay Moon Design blog and on my personal facebook page to wish my friends a happy Mother's Day.





I got these frames from Graphic Stock
I love how these frames that I got from Graphic Stock really showcase the photos of my latest beads.  I used a photo editor to add the overlays  of my beads to the frames.

 If you are interested in having access to great royalty free photos and graphics like this one, sign up for a free 7 day trial of GraphicStock.com and see what they have to offer. This free trial will give you the ability to get up to 140 downloads  of their graphics.  You can download (20/day).  If you don't cancel after 7 days, it rolls into a $49/month subscription.  I have found that they are not too strict about late cancels.  The company always  refunds the money.  Their attitude is  everyone's busy.  
I have been busy getting some great images there for my personal and business use.  I know you will find some great graphics from Graphic Stock for your personal and business use too.






No comments:

Post a Comment