Saturday, November 23, 2013

More Earrings with Art Beads for the AJE Reveal 22


Mint and chocolate earrings available for purchase in BayMoonDesign Etsy Store
 
For this reveal #22 of the AJE Earring Challenge I am featuring ceramics by a local Delaware artisan Marsha Neal.  I like to buy local whenever possible so Marsha's ceramics are always on the top of my list.  The first pair I made from her ceramics are mint and chocolate earrings that are earthy and rustic looking. They dangle from antique copper ear wires and are light and comfortable to wear. The antique copper ear wires go great with the colors in the ceramics and the aqua and brown agate beads.
Round Earrings with a retro look available in BayMoonDesign Etsy Store
My other pair of earrings features round ceramics with a cream and beige colored glazing by Marsha Neal Studio. The base metal gold ear wires go great with the colors in the ceramics and make for a pair of large, retro looking earrings.  These earrings are about 2 inches long. 

I think you can see why I like to use Marsha's ceramics! 


2 comments: