Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Taking a Break From Wedding Planning, Down by the River

"Down by the River" Palette created by Bay Moon Design

Marsha Neal is having a contest that allows you to pick 10 colors of silks from her new color palette and create a mosaic with a real cool tool called Mosaic Maker.  I picked 10 colors that were inspired by a recent trip to the southwest. While there I took an amazing train ride from Durango, Colorado to Silverton, Colorado. This trip followed a beautiful green river through the mountains. My design using Marsha's new colors is called "Down by the River" and is inspired by this train ride.

I encourage you to try Mosaic Maker out and participate in Marsha's contest. 

5 comments:

  1. Kathy - this is such a wonderful story and relationship to your trip to the Southwest US! I love the colors you pulled together! Thanks for joining in on this round of the challenge! Good luck with the voting next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you picked! I am jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another fantastic blog. Great info shared. Cheers!
    AC company Norland

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Information, thanks for this fine Post. I will subscribe to your feed for updates.
    wet scrubber system

    ReplyDelete