Sunday, March 13, 2011

Have you set your clocks ahead?

Springing ahead my clock inspires me to notice all of the spring happenings in my yard.  My daffodils are in bloom and the rabbits are running around in my yard.  I watched one rabbit run through the opening in 2 fence posts while being chased by another rabbit.  Potter's book The Tale of Peter Rabbit is a favorite of mine this time of year.  This necklace is inspired  by my wild rabbits who are waiting to eat the sunflowers  that I will plant in hopes that some will survive and turn into giant sunflowers for my birds.  This necklace is for  "girly" girls in this spring. I have just launched my spring line of children's necklaces.  Wait until you see the yellow ducky!
Who couldn't love this clock and the name of this Etsy shop --Is It Noon Yet!  This shop owner has  always been someone who loves "girly" things and that has been the inspiration for her clocks and wall art. She also has a huge sense of humor.  She is a fellow etteam member of mine.  Visit her shop at http://www.etsy.com/people/IsItNoonYet for a fun escape from the day to day drudgery.  Speaking of drudgery have you set all of your clocks ahead yet?  If you are on Eastern standard time, you better get at it.  I really hate loosing an hour of my weekend, but I love that extra hour of daylight in the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment